In the ‘Back to Office’ version of Coursera, Coursera lists five courses that professionals can enroll by taking a step toward building a strong connection with their peers.
With the advent of remote work, employees have become accustomed to working from home and not staying in the office for long periods of time. It worked well for many, and according to McKinsey’s study, 80 percent said they enjoyed working from home, 41 percent said they were more productive than before and 28 percent said they were just as productive.
After establishing a positive attitude around the WFH model, the Covid-19 restrictions are being gradually lifted, with companies looking to get their employees back in office full-time or in a hybrid format. Employees, after working from home for about 2 years, may take time to adjust to work from the office. In this situation, it is important for team leaders and colleagues to be aware of the impact Covid-19 has had on the lives of both professionals and individuals, and to work towards creating a stronger culture of welcoming their staff.
In the ‘new normal’, soft skills such as kindness, empathy, resilience, moral conduct and other positive character traits are important for being the ‘ideal’ peer and leader.
Here are five courses for Coursera professionals that they can enroll in, taking a step towards building a stronger connection with their peers.
- Teamwork skills: Communicating effectively in groups by the University of Colorado Boulder
- Adaptability and resilience by the University of California, Davis
- Life after COVID-19: Get Ready for Our Post-Pandemic Future by University of California, Davis
- High Stake Leadership: Leading the Times of Crisis by the University of Michigan
- Inspirational and inspirational person by the University of Michigan