BW BusinessWorld hosts a panel today to discuss the most important issues in higher education. From skills training to knowledge acquisition, degrees versus experience and many more significant changes are taking place in the education landscape.
The field of higher education is going through another period of significant change as social, technological, environmental and economic trends shape how and where students will learn.
The most immediate cause of stress is, of course, the Kovid-19 epidemic, which has had a particularly profound effect. This greatly disrupts campus activities and changes the way students learn, push lectures, and study online. This has once again accelerated some of the trends in the generational event that were already emerging and initiated a rethink of what we want from higher education.
The panel dialogue will include discussions on the role of a university, the evolution of higher education, empirical education and much more.
Goff October 28, 2021
Time 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Dr. SS Mantha, Chancellor, Koneru Lakshmaiya Education Foundation University
- Dr. Shashi Anand Sreedharan, Vice President, Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Higher Education
- Dr. Amit Bhadra, Vice-Chancellor, Oxen University
- Professor Dr. Dr. M. Afsar Alam, Vice-Chancellor, Jamia Hamdard
- Pramatha Sinha, Founder and Chairperson, Harappa
- Dr. Anurag Batra, Chairman & Editor-in-Chief, BW BusinessWorld and Exchange4Media
- Basudha Mukherjee, Editorial Lead, BW Education, BW Business World
Click here to register and watch the panel live!