India BSAC will help guide ETS on how to best help Indian students and higher education institutions
ETS, a non-profit educational assessment, measurement, research and learning organization, today announced the formation of the Business School Advisory Council (BSAC) in India. This newly formed council will be the first in the country by ETS to help strengthen the support of students and undergraduate business education activities in India. It consists of various higher education leaders who represent business schools and programs across the country.
The announcement comes in the wake of last month’s announcement of the establishment of ETS India by ETS, a new subsidiary that aims to continue the organization’s global footprint and continue to serve students in India as part of their lifelong learning. Journey
The membership of BSAC India consists of the leading voices of the Indian Graduate Business School community, including:
- Dr. Rajendra Srivastava, Chair of BSAC India, Novartis Professor of Marketing Strategy and Innovation and former Dean, Indian School of Business
- Dr Kishore Gopalakrishna Pillai, Dean, Amrita School of Business
- Dr. Abhishek Nirjar, Head of Programs, BITS School of Management
- Dr. Raul V. Rodriguez, Pro-Vice-Chancellor and Dean, Waxen University
- Dr. Prabhu Agarwal, Vice-Chancellor, Bennett University
- Dr. Elizabeth L. Rose, Research Chair, Professor of Business Policy and Strategy, Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur
BSAC India members will provide skills and guidance, acting as the voice of the Indian business education market and helping ETS know how to best meet the needs of students and institutions in India. Council members will review key issues, policies and requirements for Indian business schools to provide strategic advice to the organization.