The Memorandum of Understanding outlines long-term non-commercial initiatives for mutual cooperation in recognition of mutual interests in research, development, education, training, technology transfer and dissemination of knowledge.
Noida International University, a leading educational institution, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the BRICS International Forum (BIF) to promote research, academic exchanges between the two organizations in the fields of science, technology, humanities, medicine, paramedical, health sciences and sports. . The Memorandum of Understanding was signed in the presence of Prof. (Dr.) Parsanjit Kumar, Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Prof. (Dr.) Jayananda, Registrar, Noida International University and Dr. VI Akinfeev, Vice-President, Purnima Anand, BRICS International. Forum
The Memorandum of Understanding outlines the importance of mutual cooperation initiatives in research, development, education, training, technology transfer and recognition of mutual interests in the dissemination of knowledge on a long-term non-commercial basis. The role of the School of Engineering, medical, paramedical, health sciences, humanities, legal studies, science, nursing, sports and research education in promoting international cooperation and contributing to socio-economic development.
The agreement between Noida International University and the BRICS International Forum is aimed at:
- Joint research project in the field of mutual interest.
- Academic publications and exchange of reports.
- Organizing joint symposia, workshops, lectures and conferences.
- Participation of researchers and professors in various international technical conferences.
- International teacher training programs, conferences, student exchange programs and internship programs.
- Further amendments to the existing Memorandum of Understanding will be extended to other areas.