For the second year in a row, Amrita World University scientists have been ranked among the world’s top 2 percent of scientists published by the prestigious United States-based Stanford University.
Stanford has created a world ranking of scientists based on publications and quotes. In 2020, four scientists from Amrita World University were included in the list, representing the top 2 percent of the most cited scientists on various topics. The database, created by experts at Stanford University, is based on data from Scopus, which ranks journals and provides a citation index.
Neutral recognition of the good work carried out by the scientists of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeeth, which has been ranked among the world’s elite list of scientists for the second year in a row.
The scientists on this year’s Stanford list are:
- Dr. Shantikumar V. Nair, Director, Center for Nanoscience and Molecular Medicine, Amrita University, Kochi
- Dr. R. Joy Kumar, Professor, Nanoscience, Center for Nanoscience and Molecular Medicine, Amrita University, Kochi
- Dr. Raman Krishna Kumar, Professor of Clinical and Head of the Department of Pediatric Cardiology, Amrita School of Medicine, Kochi
- Dr. Bijo Mathew, Associate Professor, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Amrita School for Pharmacy, Kochi
- Dr. Madhav Dutt, Professor Emeritus, Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore
- Dr. KP Soman, Professor and Head, Computational Engineering and Networking Center, Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore
- Dr. Radhika N, Professor, Mechanical Engineering, Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore
- Dr. KI Ramachandran, Professor, Mechanical Engineering, Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore
- Dr. Manisha V. Ramesh, Director, Wireless Network and Application Center, Amrita University, Amritpuri
- Dr. Santanu Mandal, Associate Professor, Department of Operations and IT, Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore