It has launched the second Experimental Store for the brand in the country
UNACADEM has announced the opening of their second experience store in Jaipur. Students will be able to browse the brand offers offline and talk to experts at the first Una Academy store in Jaipur.
The Unacademy store is designed to serve as an offline touchpoint for students who want to understand the brand’s offers and experience first-hand benefits. The store is designed in such a way that students are aware of the career path they have chosen and connect them with like-minded partners. On-ground counseling with experts, occasional sessions with top educators and many other aspects create an overall experience for students and builds confidence and confidence in the brand.
The first Una Academy store in Jaipur is designed to deliver:
- Experience Zone: On-display devices (tablets and screens) will help users understand the platform’s offerings and subscription models, including content running from Unacademie. Here, visitors will be assisted by in-house on-the-ground experts, or they may take their time exploring the content on their own.
- ‘Connect’ – Counseling Area: Students will be able to get guidance and support from available product offers or by purchasing a subscription with an expert.
- An in-house library equipped with relevant reading resources will help students stay updated on their chosen fields.
- Three spacious classrooms, where the platform will occasionally host sessions with top teachers from different departments for all students.
- Merchandise Wall Hall is a useful and attractive section of the store, featuring cool, flannel-worthy products such as clothing, stationery, etc. Everything is available for purchase.
The store is located at 415-A, Gopalpura Bypass, Ridhi Sidhi Circle, Jaipur and will be open for seven days on April 9 from 10 am to 8 pm.