Both Woxsen and its Global Partner University will help Woxsen’s CoE strengthen relationships between government, staff, chambers of commerce, academia, industry and other industry associations to establish collaboration on various projects in the centralized area.
Woxsen University has launched Center of Excellence (CoE) on its campus in Hyderabad. The Center of Excellence (CoE) is established to provide leadership, best practice, research, infrastructure support, training, and skills training for centralized fields and emerging technologies.
Woxsen University is currently co-founded by its two global partner universities: HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management, Germany for Entrepreneurship & Business Development and Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science & Technology under Osijek, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Croatia. Robotics. Both partner universities are leading names in their respective education and research in Europe, Global FT Rank, QS World University Rank and international recognition of their names.
With a strong position in academia, Woxsen’s Center of Excellence will serve as a one-stop resource center, working in partnership with industry to enhance the quality of training, increase productivity and bridge emerging skills gaps. CoE for Entrepreneurship & Business Development will be led by Woxsen’s Incubation Center Trade Tower, which works in close collaboration with industry worldwide.
In addition to conducting research and development in related fields, Woxsen and its Global Partner University will help build relationships between government, workers, chambers of commerce, academia, industry and other industry associations to establish collaboration on various projects centered on Woxsen’s CoE. Area initiatives will provide a powerful platform for talented students and scholars from both institutions to provide ideas and benefits of innovative results in related fields.
Key functions of the Waxen Center of Excellence:
- Conduct high-quality training and skill development in the focus sector
- Focus on innovation and emerging technologies
- Build strong relationships between academia and industry
- Conduct research and development in centralized areas
- Build a network for capacity building and counseling support
- Facilitate Commercialization, Innovation, Patents, Published Papers, Pilot Sample Development, Project / Study Reporting, Application Development
- Build relationships with the countries of the global partners involved